John Kenel founded Assured Property Investments in 2004, to develop property that would match his investment principals and so provide Assured Property’s clients with high performing residential investment property.
John is passionate about property, regardless of the phase of the market, or the Government’s latest tweaking of interest rates, tax rates or LVRs. He believes that only one thing will temper rapidly rising house prices, and that’s more housing supply. However, thanks to the rapidly increasing New Zealand population, building enough new homes to meet demand is becoming increasingly difficult. What this means to anyone seeking reliable cash flow and an above bank rate of investment return, is that now is the best time to buy.
His experience of building and buying investment property over the past 19 years has made it abundantly clear that investing in property is essential for creating financial security. In order to achieve his wealth generation goals, John believes an investment property must meet three key criteria:
- Good yields– with positive cash flows if possible
- Consistent income streams with growth potential
- Strong prospects of capital gain – location driven
We liked the great communication and that you were happy to answer all the questions we had during the process. We actually liked it so much we purchased another investment property.
– Steve & Nicky
Complete Turn Key Package
- 10 year Master Build Guarantee
- Manufacturer’s warranties
- Houses come complete with floor coverings, window dressings, all appliances, landscaping, fencing, washing lines and letterboxes.
- Pay a deposit and the balance isn’t due until settlement, after code of compliance is issued.