Assured Property began in 2004, based on one simple belief – investing in property should be easy and accessible to every-day New Zealanders.
The founder and director of Assured Property, John Kenel, bought his first rental property in 1998. Six years later, as John bought and developed his portfolio, he was driven to share his knowledge and expertise to others – and to assist other Kiwis in experiencing the benefits that rental ownership provided.
This drive and belief combined in the creation of Assured Property – offering an innovative product to retail investors. Assured Property designs and builds properties with both the investor and tenant in mind – creating multi-tenanted residential buildings in high-demand Waikato locations.
The result? A reliable, tangible asset that provides immediate yield as well as long-term growth. In short – a high-quality rental investment that is ready for tenants, pays for itself – and provides benefits both now, and for the future.
After 14 years of providing almost 400 rental streams for over 200 buyers, Assured Property have a trustworthy and proven expertise. Encouraging their investors to enjoy the benefits of long-term gains and compounding interest, Assured Property has delivered consistent results for their buyers – allowing them to invest and enjoy their new financial freedom.
“The formula is excellent! Overall – a fantastic experience.”
– Steven S
“John has been transparent. That’s been the best way to be. I have no problems recommending people to use Assured, and what Assured has to offer.”
Complete Turn Key Package
- 10 year Master Build Guarantee
- 1 year Maintenance Warranty for peace of mind
- Manufacturer’s warranties
- Houses come complete with floor coverings, window dressings, landscaping, fencing, washing lines and letterboxes. Ready for your tenants to move in.
- Pay a deposit into our solicitor’s trust account and the balance isn’t due until settlement – there is no risk of you losing your deposit. Settlement is after code of compliance and titles have issued and the dwelling is 100% completed.