** Under Contract **
Looking for a profitable, hassle-free investment opportunity in an excellent location?
This brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a boutique development of just five houses in the heart of thriving Cambridge could be perfect for you.
Just a short walk to Leamington town centre with its local pub ‘The Five Stags’, supermarket, medical centre and other stores.
10% deposit will secure with nothing more to pay until the property is finished and ready for tenants.
You’re tenants will love entertaining in the open-plan kitchen with Bosch appliances, the large north-facing patio and the master bedroom with ensuite. They’ll keep warm in winter and cool in summer thanks for the double glazing, above code insulation and heat pump air conditioning.
Construction is underway now with completion in September 2018.
This home comes with a 10 year Master Build guarantee and a 12 month Assured Property no-fuss maintenance warranty.
Assured Property is based on the core belief that investing in property should be easy and accessible to every-day New Zealanders. After 14 years of designing, building and delivering close to 450 innovative rental streams to over 200 buyers – Assured Property are trustworthy experts at helping Kiwis secure their future through long-term real-estate investments.
Our experience means you will benefit from:
- a trusted brand with a solid track record
- a purpose-built investment property
- 10 year Master Build guarantee
- 12-month no-fuss Assured Property maintenance warranty
- high tenant demand
- low maintenance turnkey development
- 10% deposit and nothing more to pay until settlement.
- For your security, the deposit will be held in the solicitor’s trust account until settlement.
- Keep track of the build 24/7 through the Assured Property web-based project tracker. View the live build schedule, progress photos, documents and more. We’ll also email or call you weekly with updates.
Complete the ‘request info pack’ form or call now to get the full brochure with plans, specifications, rental assessments, location information and much more.